Stop in for a visit and stay for eight years.
Shadowing a current student is the absolute best way to determine if St. John Paul II School is the school for you. Visiting classes, meeting students and teachers, walking the halls, and experiencing a “real” school day are critical elements in helping you make the important decision on where to attend school. We are looking forward to a time when you can visit our campus! Until then, please fill out our inquiry form, and we will keep you updated on admission events and activities.
Admissions Director: Mrs. Jennifer Canzano
Phone: 508-862-6336 x104
Lion For A Day Details
- Contact us to schedule a visit.
- Your parent/guardian must call the Admissions Office at least 48 hours in advance of the requested visit date.
- School Visit Form must be completed and brought with you the day of your visit.
- Visitors should dress appropriately.
- The Admissions Office will select, or you may select, a St. John Paul II High School student ambassador to share your school day with you.
- The school day begins at 8:05 A.M. Plan on arriving Between 7:45 and 8:00 A.M.
- The school day concludes at 2:51 P.M. Visitors may be picked up at dismissal.